Had a tough time getting into it today for push day. It’s super rainy and cold and it’s Friday and I know those are all not really excuses, just things to note.
I went up in weight for the military press but (I think) only because we changed the order in which I do the exercises. Everything else was super tough and I had a hard time finishing my sets. Damn!
I did end up getting a nice little core set in at the end, though, since there was extra time.
Here’s the rundown:
- 2 x 10 small arm swings, front and back
- 2 x 10 large arm swings, front and back
- 2 x 10 push-ups
- 10 bench presses, 45 lb bar
- 3 x 8, 65 lbs
- 3 x 7, 20 lb dumbbells
- 3 x 8, 12.5 lbs (each side)
Tricep extensions (cable machine)
- 3 x 8, 20 lbs
Overhead tricep extensions
- 3 x 8, 20 lb dumbbell
Seated military press
- 3 x 7, 20 lb barbells (each side)
- 12 v-ups (like sit-ups with legs in the air)
- 15 leg crunches (start with legs up, take them almost to the floor and back up)
- 10 (per side) Russian twists, 6 lb medicine ball