Leg day. So much leg day. I had a really hard time walking back to the office, let alone climbing the 3 flights of stairs when I got there.
Learned some new stuff and used some new machines. Overall, I’m still terribly weak. Hopefully I can whip myself into shape soon, though.
Here’s the rundown:
- 2 x 10 bodyweight squats
- 2 x 10 (per side) body weight lunges
- 3 x 12 kettlebell squats, 15 lb bell
- 2 x 12 Smith machine squats, just the machine weight
- 2 x 24 walking lunges, 2 7.5 lb barbells
- 3 x 12, 20 lbs added to machine weight
- 3 x 12, 70 lbs
- 3 x 12, 60 lbs
- Quad stretches
- Toe touches
- Cross-leg hip stretches