I was supposed to have a second go at the HIIT but it was too damn hot. So I had an extra intense weight session instead.
Pretty much annihilated my legs. Bit of a good chest workout, too. My shoulders are still powerful weak so I can’t do so many of the flies on a respectable weight yet.
Here’s the rundown:
This time, I did a round of cycle sprints (with pretty good resistance) between each machine. Reps were 45 seconds on, 15 seconds off.
- Shoulder lifts – tension 8
- Low rows – tension 8
- Bicep curls – tension 8
- Dead lift – tension 8
- 4 x 15 squats – 35 lb bar
- 3 x 20 walking lunges
- 3 x 8 assisted pull-ups (wide overhand)
- 3 x 8 assisted dips
- 3 x 10 pectoral flies – 55 lbs then 40 lbs then 25 lbs
- 3 x 10 pectoral presses – 55 lbs then 40 lbs